Small Volume Prover (SVP)
A re-designed drive system with seal material upgrades. New Small Volume Prover Controller make our provers the world leader for reliable calibration for flow metering in every environment.
• Calibration and proving of flow metering equipment.
• New Fusion 4 electronics
• Lower pressure drop than conventional pipe prover
Honeywell’s SVP is designed from the ground-up to provide the most precise, reliable and user-friendly proving solution available. Unique features set it apart from the competition.
The small volume prover (SVP) meets the most stringent uncertainty requirements for meter proving to provide consistent results in every onshore or offshore environment. With repeatability equal to or exceeding 0.02% and unparalleled reliability, the SVP is the first choice for proving positive displacement (PD), turbine, ultrasonic and coriolis flow meters.
Replace the 401D with the new SVP controller
- 3.5” LCD Integral Display
- Programmable Motor Stop
- Prover Cycle Counter
- Sweep Time Display in Seconds
- Third Option Switch Input (Prover Option)
- Low Power Consumption
- Hazardous Area Rated* up to
- IECEx Ex d [ia] IIB T4 Gb
- CSAus Class 1 Div 1, Groups C & D T4
- ATEX II 2 G Ex d [ia] IIB T4 Gb
- -40C to +65C Temperature Rating
- Alarm Output Relay